IN ORDER TO AUTHENTICATE ANY DOCUMENT YOU MUST COMPLETE STEP 1 PRIOR TO SUBMITTING DOCUMENTS TO GHANA HIGH COMMISSION FOR ATTESTATION (STEP 2)
Public documents (such as Criminal Check Certificate, Marriage/Divorce documents, Birth/Death Certificates) issued by Ghanaian authorities for use abroad must be:
- 1. Notarised by Notary Public in Ghana;
- 2. Certified by Judicial Service of Ghana;
- 3. Attested by the Legal and Consular Bureau of Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration; and
- 4. Further attestation by Ghana High Commission in London.
Please complete form at
Please see "Consular Section" on home page then click on "Attestation", print and complete form.
Send by Registered Post to:
1 Marine Terrace
Co. Dublin A96 KD86
In your envelope you should have:
- Application form.
- 2 Photos.
- Original and copy of document to be attested.
- Postal Order for Euro 55 (made Payable to Ghana Consulate).
- Euro 8 stamp for return of document by Registered Post.
- Copy of data page of your passport.
Allow up to four weeks for return of documents which will be forwarded to you immediately once authentication has been completed.